1. Terms and Condition for Your Kdi Future NEW Applications:-
2. The applicant is required to read thorough to read thoroughly and conditions, policies and procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given from the website named "http://kdifuture.com/" . This application/agreement form is considered as and authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the (herein after referred to as member) and Kdi Future (HEREIN AFTER REFERRED to as Firm)
3. If the applicant agreed to ad here to and abide by the condition mentioned here under and in the website named "http://kdifuture.com/" . He/She shall become a member on the prescribed membership fee to the Firm by way of a Crossed demand draft or cheque.
4. The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter in to contract as provided in the’India Contract Act’ .
5. If the Applicant had not completed 18 years of Age ”minor detail” must be filled by the parents/ guardian of the applicant.
6. If the applicant is Partnership firm/ Private Ltd. Company, then the applicant has to provide all necessary document pertaining to firm/company during the regis membership.
7. For joining as an independent member of the Firm. The applicant will have to make the prescribed payment towards membership fee by way of a Crossed Demand Cheque in favouring ” Kdifuture ” payable at Company Head Office Address.
8. If any body makes a any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and under no circumstances, will be answerable to suchunauthorized cash payment
9. The initial payment made by the applicant is towards enrolling as an independent member and the same is not refundable underany circumstances. All the packages i registration fee, the processing fee and the administrative costs.
10. The member will be eligible for incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him that is also subject to theeligibility norms to the member on only his/her joining the Firm.
11. The independent member will not be an agent or employee of the Firm. His/her position being so, he/she cannot bind the Firm inany authority to bind the Firm or to r speak on behalf of the Firm.
12. The Firm will approve the membership by issuing of official receipt and an online registration, which will carry the password and an identification number know as ”Mem generated by Firm. This password and Member ID used for all his/her transaction andcorrespondence with the Firm. T he Member ID once generate can not be altered a point of time.
13. The Firm will, in no case, entertain any communication without Member ID.
14. Trimming and Services charges will be deducted as per Firm norms. TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Indian Government
15. In case of membership in name of Partnership firm, the Partnership firm have to submit partnership deeds and relevant document.
16. All individual member should adhere to rules and regulation formed by the organization and if any of the member is found guilty ofnot observing the same, then he/s terminated from the Firm.
17. The Firm reserves all rights to terminate a member.
18. Once a member is terminated he/she can not enter any of the Firm premises/meeting location and his/her incentive/income will bestopped immediately.
19. The member shall bear true faith and all commitment to the Firm and shall uphold the integrity and decorum of the Firm and shallmaintain good relation with other m other client.
20. The member shall always behave and act in a dignified manner befitting the status of a member of a reputed and leading network18 marketing Firm of the country.
21. The member shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement / promise to join in the Firm as a member.
22. The applicant / member shall ensure that all the information / furnished to the Firm is correct and property entered. Any requestfor correction furnished by the membe Her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained, once payment statements are processed
23. Firm reserves the right reject any membership / applicant at its own discretion.
24. The Firm reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. products, schemes, business and policies, giving prior noticethrough its website ” be "http://kdifuture.com/" binding on all member of the Firm.
25. The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the law in force in the territories ofIndia. Disputes, if any arise, shall be sub exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Kolkata High Court.
26. If any dispute of difference arises between the parties hereof touching the business of interpretation of any terms and conditionor as to incentives, income etc. rela business of the Firm, the same shall be referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall begoverned shall be governed by the ’Arbitration And Conciliation Act. 2010
27. The member has to provide all correct information in the term. The mobile Number mentioned should be in working condition and ifit is found during verification that number mentioned in the form is false / non working condition or any other detail filled up in the members hip form is not true, the application will be rejected and membership will be forfeited with immediate effect.
28. If due to change in govt. policies and enactment of law, the form business is stopped then firm will not liable for any kind ofclaims, reimbursement and compensation.
29. Read over by me / to me and agreed by me.
30. Dated this the .................... this day of ..................................
31. For ID Card member have to upload a copy of Photo ID card and a Passport size photo.